- Add Some Veggies to Breakfast Make your everyday eggs with some spinach, tomatoes, or peppers to make it more colorful!
- Choose Veggies as a Snack Grab those carrots, cucumbers, or celery (or any other of your favs) & pair with peanut butter or hummus.
- Try Substituting Veggies for Noodles There are some awesome zucchini & sweet potatoes in noodle form that taste great.
- Make your Veggies into Chips Brussel sprouts, kale, or sweet potatoes can be baked for a great crunchy snack.
- Drink Your Veggies Add greens to your smoothie and try our recipe below!
Power Smoothie Recipe:
1 medium banana
1/4 cup non-dairy yogurt
1/4 cup vanilla almond milk or coconut milk
2 cups spinach
1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
1-2 teaspoons of pure honey
Optional: Add 1 tablespoon of flax seed or add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter